It’s on! Holiday season is here. And you know there is going to be a gluttony of sweets happening. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Here’s 25 of my favorite “healthy” holiday candy recipes.
Just cuz it’s the holidays doesn’t mean we all have to fall off the wagon and blow our real food diets. It’s totally possible to create crazy good holiday candy with real food ingredients. I’ll be the first to admit that I love holiday treats. And it isn’t really the holidays without a bit of chocolate. Wouldn’t you agree?
Some of my favorite memories from childhood revolve around baking and making sweets around the holidays. I still can taste the gingerbread cookies my mom used to make with us back home in Finland. Honestly, I don’t want my kids to miss out on that.
So this year, I’ve put together some “healthy” alternatives from some of my favorite bloggers. It’s actually pretty easy to make holiday candies with healthy fats and good quality ingredients. They taste amazing and don’t have any of the artificial garbage that we all try to avoid.
“Healthy” Holiday Candy Recipes
1. Chocolate Pumpkin Almond Butter Cups from Anya’s Eats
2. Homemade Almond Joys from Rubies & Radishes
3. Coconut Snowflakes Candy from Real Food RN
4. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bites from Savory Lotus
5. White Chocolate Pomegranate Bark from Plaid & Paleo
6. Chocolate Cashew Clusters from Plaid & Paleo
7. Homemade Mint Chocolate Fudge from VA Hunter Gatherers
8. Homemade Dark Chocolates from Savory Lotus
9. Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge from Pure and Simple Nourishment
10. Cocoa Mint Truffles from Paleo in PDX
11. Coconut Snowballs from Real Food RN
12. Double Chocolate Superfood Cups from Paleo with Mrs. P
13. No Bake Almond Joy Bars from Whole New Mom
14. Chocolate Truffles from Healy Eats Real
15. Peppermint Chocolate Bark from Healy Eats Real
16. Peppermint Fudge from Grazed and Enthused
17. Coconut Sugar Salted Caramels from Health Starts in the Kitchen
18. Maple Pumpkin Pie Fudge from Health Starts in the Kitchen
19. Paleo Chili “Peanut Butter Cups” from The Saffron Girl
20. Chocolate Truffles from Real Food RN
21. Chocolate Peppermint Gummy Treats from Savory Lotus
22. Pomegranate Gelatin Gummies from Raindrops Wellness
23. One-Ingredient Maple Candies from Life Made Full
24. Two-Ingredient Caramel Candy from My Heart Beets
25. Peppermint Patties from Real Food RN
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.