I LOVE chocolate. It makes me happy. It makes me smile. It always makes things better. Wouldn’t you agree?
And today am sharing with you my recipe for The Perfect Chocolate Sauce. It’s my favorite way to indulge when I am having a chocolate craving. It’s totally guilt-free and incredibly quick and easy to make. Loaded with antioxidant raw cacao and sweetened with unrefined maple syrup and coconut sugar, you can feel good about treating yourself when the urge comes up.
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
This rich and deeply chocolately chocolate sauce is decadent when drizzled over your favorite chocolate cake. I like to pour it all over my flourless peppermint brownies. My sweetie loves it with his ice cream. My teenager uses it to make a hot chocolate. And I have been known to eat it right from the spoon.
However you like to eat your chocolate sauce, this is the perfect one. I highly recommend keeping some in the fridge to satisfy your next chocolate craving.
The Perfect Chocolate Sauce (dairy and refined sugar free)
- Yield: 1 and 1/2 cups
- Pulse raw cacao powder, coconut sugar, and salt in a food processor until well combined.
- With motor running, pour boiling water in through feed tube.
- Stop processor, add maple syrup and vanilla. Scrape the sides and process again until silky smooth.
- Transfer to a glass jar with tight fitting lid and place into fridge to cool and thicken for several hours.
- Enjoy this rich, decadent sauce over your favorite desserts and ice creams. It’s pretty amazing right off the spoon as well. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
photo credit: depositphotos.com / Subbotina and bit245 and olhaafanasieva
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.