This Summer Fruit Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding Bowl is the perfect summertime breakfast.
You guys, I can’t get enough of the summer fruits that’s flooding the Farmer’s Market. Yay! Summer is finally on it’s way, this girl is ready for some sunshine and summer foods.
Chia pudding is one of my go-to easy breakfasts. With just a couple of minutes of prep, you can wake up to a healthy, yummy breakfast that can be loaded with all of your favorite things. And my current favorite things just happen to be gorgeous, juicy, colorful summer fruit. Doesn’t this look like happiness in a bowl?
You guys already know that I’m no stranger to chia pudding. Two of my favs have been my Chia Pudding Breakfsat Bowl and my Golden Milk Chia Pudding. You might notice that I use white chia seeds instead of black ones. There is no nutritional difference between the two. I personally prefer white chia seeds only because I like the way they look. Pretty food makes me happy. And my milk of choice with chia pudding is usually coconut milk- either full fat or homemade. But you can use whatever milk makes you happy.
The photos for this recipe were SO much fun to shoot. The colors! It’s almost too pretty to eat. And I love the flavor combo of the delicate vanilla bean and the luscious fruit. This chia pudding bowl really is a recipe chameleon as you can add whatever topping you like. And it’s prefect for those busy, on-the-run mornings.
- Pour coconut milk into blender.
- Slice open your vanilla bean (the long way.) Using a butter knife, scrape out the tiny black beans and add them to your coconut milk. Pour in vanilla extract and maple syrup. Process until smooth.
- Whisk in chia seeds and pour into glass jar. ( I use a quart size wide mouth mason jar)
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Thin with extra milk if desired. Top with summer fruit and pistachios. Enjoy!
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.