Slow Cooker Red Curry Chicken Wings! These are the tastiest chicken wings that you will ever make. Just throw everything in the slow cooker and you are all set to go!
Looking for some quick and easy recipes to make this holiday season? I highly recommend getting your slow cooker off the shelf and letting it make life easier for you. THIS is the one have used for years. You can also go for one with a few more bells and whistles like THIS.
The holidays are an intensely busy time of year. Between finding gifts, decorating, meeting up with family and friends and facing holiday crowds, one of the LAST things I want to have to think about is how I’m going to make time to put a healthy meal on the table. Luckily, my dear friend Arsy Vartanian from Rubies & Radishes is coming to the rescue just in time with her new ebook, Real Food Slow Cooker Recipes! And I just happened to snag a copy of it! (Check out the 30% off promo code for Savory Lotus readers below!)
Arsy has created the ultimate time-saving cookbook – each recipe is simple, straight-forward, requires minimal prep and is packed with flavor. Not to mention that every recipe is strictly Paleo: no grain, sugar, legumes, dairy, natural sweeteners or alcohol. And, for those of your looking to start your Whole30, all the recipes are compliant!
I have been loving this cookbook. I love the idea of throwing everything into the slow cooker in the morning and having a comforting and nourishing meal when dinnertime hits (not to mention that your kitchen will smell amazing!). Or, for recipes like the Chorizo Mashed Yams, just set the slow cooker up before you go to bed for a quick and filling breakfast the next morning.
The recipe I’m sharing with you today is a personal favorite from Real Food Slow Cooker Recipes. I love love red curry. These Red Curry Chicken Wings make a great, and slightly spicy, lunch or dinner, and are also perfect for game day.
Other recipe that I’m looking forward making from Real Food Slow Cooker Recipes.:
- Brussels Sprouts with Almonds & Pancetta
- Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Osso Buco with Gremolata
- Pork Chops with Squash and Apples
Wishing you a peaceful and cozy December.
30% off for Savory Lotus readers through December 21st. Use coupon code: SAVORY30
- Combine coconut milk, fish sauce and curry paste.
- Add wings to the slow cooker and pour the curry sauce over them.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from the slow cooker and set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place remaining sauce in a medium saucepan.
- In a separate bowl, make a slurry with arrowroot and water. Add the slurry to the sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer until sauce has thickened, 10-15 minutes.
- Toss the wings with the thickened sauce. Place wing pieces in a single layer on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat until chicken is browned, turning once.
- Sprinkle with shredded basil and serve with fresh limes.