I have a magnet on my fridge that says, “I can’t be good all of the time.” I like this philosophy in life. It’s good to have dedication to and discipline around your health, but sometimes you just want to eat a cookie. That’s where these little morsels come in. They have absolutely NO flour in them, they have just the right amount of chewiness to them, and they taste AMAZING.
These cookies were adapted from this recipe for flourless cookies. I decided to use almond butter because I like it better than peanut butter. I added shredded coconut and almond slices. I used dairy, nut and soy free mini chocolate chips. You can decide how thick or thin you like your cookies by the amount you press your little cookie balls down. Either way they are delicious.
Who would have guessed that it was so easy to make a flourless cookies?
I have discovered that my favorite way to eat these is right out of the freezer. Because I have made several batches while perfecting the recipe, extras have been stored in the freeze. Sometimes I get a craving after dinner, and it’s been easy to grab a treat since I know they are there.
Flourless Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325″ F
- Mix almond butter and honey in a large bowl until smooth
- Add egg, salt, shredded coconut, and baking soda and mix again
- Fold in chocolate chips and sliced almonds
- Using a tablespoon, form the dough into round balls and place on baking pan lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Press balls down slightly, depending on how thick you want your cookies
- Bake 8-11 minutes until cookies are golden brown
- Let cool completely before removing from pan (or cool for 15 minutes on baking pan then transfer to cooling rack)
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.