Too hot to cook? Here’s 50 no-cook recipes to keep you cool in the kitchen.
I admitted to you guys last week that I turn into a lazy cook in the summer. It’s true!
I try to get in and out of the kitchen as fast as possible. I’d rather be out in the garden or sitting out on my porch swing enjoying the beautiful weather. I finally bought one of those porch swings with the awning on it. My mummi (that’s grandma is Finnish) had one in her backyard, and I have such sweet memories of warm summer days in Finland swinging with my cousins. Now I get to enjoy that same sweet feelings with my Little One.
So, if you’re like me and want to avoid the stove as much as possible in hot weather, check out some of these easy and delicious no-cook recipes. You don’t have to sacrifice healthy, real food to have freedom and flexibility in the summer. There will be plenty of time for cooking and baking when cooler weather sets in.
Here’s a few tips to keep your time in the kitchen as short as possible:
- Buy a rotisseries chicken and use it for several meals throughout the week
- Keep several hard-boiled eggs in the fridge for easy snacks and additions to meals
- Batch cook meatballs and freeze them for easy meals in hot weather. You can find several of my meatball recipes HERE.
- Keep lots of fresh, seasonal salad vegetables and greens on hand. Salads with a simple protein is the perfect meal on a warm summer evening.
Now go out there and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!
50 NO-COOK RECIPES FOR SUMMER
1. Curried Tuna Salad from Eat Your Beets
2. Curry Chicken from Rubies and Radishes
3. Nori Wraps from Rubies and Radishes
4. Balsamic Grilled Chicken with Caprese Salad from GI 365
5. Turkey Cucumber Roll Ups from Plaid and Paleo
6. Apple Curry Tuna Salad from Paleo Magazine
7. Three Minutes Tuna Salad from Raindrop Wellness
8. Zucchini Noodles with Caper Olive Sauce from Gourmande in the Kitchen
9. Pesto Zucchini Pasta from Anya’s Eats
10. Crab Avocado Temaki from Nom Nom Paleo
11. Spicy Salmon Cucumber Bites from Nom Nom Paleo
12. Madras Chicken Salad from Nom Nom Paleo
13. Coconut Fruit Salad from Rubies and Radishes
14. Tropical Fruit Salad from Love Love Thing
15. Massaged Kale and Avocado Salad from Savory Lotus
16. Kale Caesar Salad from Savory Lotus
17. Vegetable Noodles from Savory Lotus
18. Kale Salad with Almonds and Cranberries from Rubies and Radishes
19. Thai Slaw with Coconut Mango Dressing from GI 365
20. Creamy Basil Chicken Caesar from GI 365
21. Tomato Basil Salad from Paleo Magazine
22. Fennel and Citrus Salad from The Paleo Fix
23. Cucumber Salad with Mint Lime Dressing from Whole Hog Paleo
24. Chicken Sprout Veggie Salad from A Girl Worth Saving
25. Best Paleo Coleslaw Ever from Real Food RN
26. Strawberry Mango Spinach Salad from GI 365
27. Chinese Chicken Salad from Rubies and Radishes
28. Paleo Guacamole from Rubies and Radishes
29. Prosciutto Wrapped Melon from Rubies and Radishes
30. Homemade Refrigerator Pickles from Recipes to Nourish
31. Sardines Dip from Grass Fed Girl
32. Dark Chocolate Coconut Chia from Stupid Easy Paleo
33. 3 Ingredient Banana Pudding from Stupid Easy Paleo
34. Chocolate Coffee Chia Breakfast Pudding from PaleOMG
35. Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding from Savory Lotus
36. Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding from Running to the Kitchen
37. Banana Nut Chia Pudding from Savory Lotus
38. Healthy Brownie Bites from Primally Inspired
39. Coco Sunbutter Freezer Fudge from Love Love Thing
40. Chocolate Lemon Dream Balls from Beautyandthefoodie
41. Almond Joy Cookies from The Coconut Mama
42. Coconut Cookie Dough Bites from The Coconut Mama
43. Coconut Berry Bars from The Coconut Mama
44. Coco Honey Fat Bombs from Love Love Thing
45. Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip from Real Food RN
46. Creamy Tropical Turmeric Smoothie from Savory Lotus
47. Thai Zinger Smoothie from Savory Lotus
48. Nutrient Rich Berry Smoothie from Rubies and Radishes
49. Watermelon Cucumber Slushie from Recipes to Nourish
50. Creamy Cantaloupe Smoothie from Savory Lotus
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.