Ready to start your Whole30 but don’t know exactly what to eat? Here’s 50 easy and delicious Whole30 compliant recipes to get you started.
Last week, I told you all about my favorite health reset button called Whole30. If you missed the post, you can read it HERE. Whole30 is by far the easiest and most effective way that I have found to jumpstart my health goals when I have fallen off the wagon a bit. I try to eat healthy most of the time, but sometimes when life gets busy and full, I can fall prey to my sweet tooth and begin to eat too many of my most favorite “healthy” sweets and treats.
Now I know that when you look at the list of foods that is not allowed on the Whole30 program, it’s a bit overwhelming. I like to concentrate on the foods that I CAN eat instead of what I cannot eat. This helps me feel less deprived and less daunted. And I like to seek out Whole30 compliant recipes to stay inspired. And lucky for you, I happen to have a list of 50 eay and mouth-watering recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
Want to know more about Whole30?
- Check out It Starts with Food and The Whole30 , both written by the founders of Whole30.
- Go to the Whole30 website and start your 30 day reset.
50 Delicious Whole30 Recipes
1. Easy Poached Eggs from Savory Lotus
2. Roasted Sweet Potato, Poblano Breakfast Hash from Colorful Eats
3. Southwest Breakfast Casserole from Savory Lotus
4. Perfect Soft Boiled Eggs from Rubies & Radishes
5. Broccoli Frittata from Life Made Full
6. Mexican Eggs Benedict from Against All Grain
7. Southwest Breakfast Casserole from Plaid & Paleo
8. Chicken Curry with Zucchini Noodles from Savory Lotus
9. Sloppy Joes from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
10. Paleo Chicken and Broccoli from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
11. Easy Slow Cooker Curry from Rubies & Radishes
12. Slow Cooked Moroccan Chicken from Plated with Style
13. Barbecue Beef and Bacon from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
14. Cilantro Lime Steak Strips from Savory Lotus
15. Spinach Cilantro Turkey Burgers from Savory Lotus
16. Easy AIP Chicken Thighs from How We Flourish
17. Paleo Spaghetti and Meatballs from How We Flourish
18. Ginger Chicken Recipe from A Girl Worth Saving
19. Crockpot Poblano Pumpkin Chili from Plaid & Paleo
20. Sweet and Sour Stir Fry from Plaid & Paleo
21. Paleo Crockpot Chili from Paleo Newbie
22. 5 Minute Slow Cooker Curry from Grok Grub
23. Crockpot Balsamic Roast Beef from Primally Inspired
24. Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers from Primally Inspired
25. Easy Carne Asada from Savory Lotus
26. Pesto Bacon Spaghetti Squash from Savory Lotus
27. Pumpkin Curry from Savory Lotus
28. Stuffed Acorn Squash from Steph Gaudreau
29. Green Chile Chicken Recipe from Steph Gaudrea
30. Crispy Carnitas from My Heart Beets
31. Avocado Stuffed Meatballs from Honey, Ghee, & Me
SOUPS AND SALADS
32. The BELTA Salad from Cavegirl Cuisine
33. Easy Roasted Vegetable Soup from Savory Lotus
34. Greens and Yam Soup from Savory Lotus
35. Simple Brothy Zoodle Soup from Honey, Ghee, and Me
36. Curried Cauliflower from Savory Lotus
37. Paprika Fried Avocados from Life Made Full
38. Garlic Roasted Potatoes from Savory Lotus
39. Curried Butternut Squash and Greens from Savory Lotus
40. Crockpot Roasted Sweet Potatoes from Health Starts in the Kitchen
41. Garlic Herb Lime Cauliflower Rice from Delicious Obsessions
42. Saffron Cauliflower Rice from Against All Grain
43. Herbed Butternut Squash “Rice” with Sausage, Mushroom and Prosciutto Ragu from Colorful Eats
44. Savory Greens with Pancetta from Savory Lotus
CONDIMENTS AND SUCH
45. Slow Cooker Chicken Broth from Rubies & Radishes
46. Paleo and Whole 30 Ketchup Recipe from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
47. Crockpot Ghee Recipe from Health Starts in the Kitchen
48. Homemade Coconut Milk from Savory Lotus
49. Homemade Paleo Mayo from Rubies & Radishes
50. Garlic Basil Mayo Recipe from Life Made Full
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.