Coconut Raspberry Fudge really is my favorite kind of treat. Fast, easy, and healthy.
I’m a believer in all things in moderation. And I happen to like eating treats once in a while. One of my missions here on the blog is to share healthier ways for us all to satisfy that sweet tooth of ours.
Introducing Coconut Raspberry Fudge. Doesn’t it look delicious?
Well, it is. And it’s healthy for you too. Just 4 basic ingredients: coconut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and fresh raspberries. What could be better than that?
With just a few minutes of prep, you too can sink your teeth into this creamy, luscious fudge. It’s packed with healthy fats and fresh berries. I added a titch of maple syrup, but if you are familiar with coconut butter, you know that it is naturally sweet. You can omit the sweetener if you like (making it Whole30 compliant.)
All I can say about this simple little treat is that it’s creamy and delicious. So if you are looking for a healthy treat to share with your family, this is it. No guilt involved. All real food ingredients.
You’ll want to store this amazing fudge in the fridge or freezer as it gets soft at room temperature. I tend to hide mine in the back of the freezer so my family doesn’t see it. Because if they do – Poof! It’s gone before I can even get a piece.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Puree raspberries until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a double boiler (I use a glass bowl nested in a small cooking pot), melt together coconut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup until creamy smooth.
- Pour coconut mixture into parchment-lined pan. Drizzle raspberry puree over the top. Drag and swirl a toothpick through raspberry puree to create a marble effect.
- Place in freezer until solid- at least an hour. Cut into squares. Store in fridge or freezer.
Click HERE to PIN THIS!