A good salad dressing turns an ordinary salad into an amazing salad. And now that warm weather is upon us again, salad season is in full swing. Need some inspiration? Here are 25 of my favorite Homemade Salad Dressings.
You may have seen my post on 22 Beautiful Salads last week. I’ve been having tons of fun trying out all the great recipes. This week, it’s all about the dressings. I have to admit: I love condiments. We eat pretty simple around here, so tasty, tangy dressings are a must. I always have an assortment of glass jars in my fridge door filled with dressings and sauces that i like to make.
I find that store-bought dressings almost always use industrial seed oils (like canola, sunflower, and safflower) and contain additives and emulsifiers that I prefer to avoid. Luckily, homemade salad dressings are a breeze to make. Here are 25 simple and delicious salad dressings for you to try at home:
1. Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette from Rubies and Radishes
2. Almost Ranch Dressing from Meatified
3. Creamy Avocado Dressing (dairy free) from Tasty Yummies
4. Italian Vinaigrette from Peace, Love, and Love Carb
5. Easy Homemade Ranch Dressing (dairy) from Holistic Squid
6. Creamy Dill Dressing (dairy free) from It’s a Love Love Thing
7. Kefir and Bacon Blue Cheese Dressing (dairy) from Real Food RN
8. The Best Organic Strawberry Dressing Ever from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
9. Smokey Tomato Vinaigrette from Tasty Yummies
10. Spicy Mango Vinaigrette from Happy Healthnut
11. Coconut Almond Dressing from Butter Believer
12. Garlic Dijon Vinaigrette from Healy Eats Real
13. Spicy Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette from The Rising Spoon
14. Probiotic Salad Dressing from Fostering Nutrition
15. Amazing Asian Dressing from Life Made Full
16. Probiotic Rich Lemon Poppyseed Dressing from Pickle Me Too
17. Paleo Caesar Dressing from The Paleo Mom
18. Blueberry Vinaigrette from Predominately Paleo
19. Hot Bacon Vinaigrette from The Happy Healthnut
20. Pear Chardonnay Vinaigrette from The Organic Kitchen
21. Kombucha Vinaigrette from Nourishing Joy
22. Honey Mustard Dressing from Life Made Full
23. Maple Mustard Dressing from Jaybird
24. Strawberry Rosemary Dressing from Meatified
25. Taco Salad Dressing from Canada Girl Eats Paleo
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
Do you have a favorite salad dressing? Please share in the comments below!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.