Yes, I’m on a peppermint kick right now. It’s the holidays, and I realized that I didn’t have very many holiday treats on my site. So here is another tasty paleo dessert indulgence to whip up for your friends and family. This one is sure to impress.
You may have seen my Chocolate Peppermint Gummy Treats a few days ago. Holy Yum! Those were good. And so fast and easy to make. I also posted my Holiday Bliss Balls to combat the stress of the holidays. So kick back and enjoy one instead of joining the hectic mobs at the mall. But today it’s something new: Peppermint Chocolate Cookies Balls.
And did I mention these paleo desserts are ridiculously easy to make? No baking involved. And they are loaded with protein-rich almond flour, immune and metabolism boosting coconut oil, and antioxidant-filled raw cacao. You are going to love these. I promise!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 TBS raw cacao (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- ¼ tsp celtic sea salt
- 3 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBS raw honey
- 1 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil OR ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 2 TBS mini chocolate chips (where to buy dairy, soy, and nut free chips)
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, raw cacao, sea salt, coconut oil, honey, and peppermint extract until well combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Form small spoonfuls of the dough into cute little balls and place onto baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to harden.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut butter and honey into a creamy paste. Be patient here. Mix it up real good.
- Now add peppermint extract and 1 tsp of hot water at a time to create a drizzle consistency. You may need to add a bit more water if it's too thick or a titch more melted coconut butter if it's too thin.
- Use a spoon, squeeze bottle, or plastic bag with a tiny corner cut out to fancy up your balls.
- Enjoy! Store in fridge.
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
Interested in getting your own Young Living Peppermint Oil? Want to save 24% on all of your essential oils? Find out more HERE.