Sometimes the most delicious things are the most simple things. Have you ever roasted cauliflower in the oven? If you haven’t, you should. It’s amazing.
My favorite way to roast cauliflower is with curry spices. Turmeric is not only delicious, but it has tons of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well. Ginger and garlic are both immune boosting and will help you stay healthy during cold and flu season. I always add a titch of cinnamon to my curries to balance out the flavors with a bit of sweet.
I you’ve been reading my blog, you know that I am a big fan of cauliflower. Cauliflower is actually a super vegetable. It is loaded with Vitamin C, Folate, B Vitamins, Vitamin K, and Omega-3 fats. It also is considered to be anti-inflammatory and has anti-oxidant properties. Cauliflower supports your own body’s detox mechanisms by helping to activate detoxification enzymes. It also has been shown to be beneficial for cardiovascular health by decreasing inflammation which helps reduce the risk of blood vessel damage. (source)
You are not going to believe how delicious and satisfying this recipe is. It’s the perfect side dish to any savory meal. Or make it for a hearty and nutritious snack.
Be sure to check out my post on 32 Delicious Grain Free Cauliflower Recipes for more ways to eat this amazing food.
- Preheat oven to 450'F
- Mix turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil on low heat in a large pot.
- Add spice mixture and allow spices to temper for 1 minute on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally. Do not let it smoke. Turn off heat.
- Add cauliflower, salt, and fresh garlic. Mix well to thoroughly coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer to large baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and brown. Be sure to flip the cauliflower with a spatula a time or two while baking.
Click HERE to PIN THIS!