Doesn’t it seem like we just got through the holiday season of gluttony and sweets? And now here we are again looking at Valentine’s Day. But at least there are healthier choices. Check out my recommendations for 20 Healthier Valentine’s Day Desserts.
I’m big on celebrations. I love birthdays. I love parties. And I love holidays. Mainly because they are excuses for me to get into the kitchen and make decadent desserts for the people that I love. Don’t get me wrong. You guys KNOW that I’m all about real food and healthy eating. But a girl needs her chocolate fix, right?
I especially love Valentine’s Day because I am actually in love with love. It just feels good. Love is expressed in many ways. You can share a hug, a kiss, a kind word. Or you can just bake a cake. A chocolate cake. Or a cupcake. Or a brownie. Or a cookie. That’s love, right?
And what scream LOVE better than a heart-shaped dessert or a ridiculously decadent chocolate something or other? So go ahead. Just do it. Make some of these next level delicious desserts to show your love. Your family and friends will thank you. I simply adore these heart-shaped cookie cutters. And homemade chocolate treats are easy to make with these heart-shaped candy molds.
And don’t worry. All of the desserts here are made with real food ingredients. They are all gluten and grain free. I hope you enjoy!
2o Healthier Valentine’s Day Desserts
1. Raspberry Swirl Brownies from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
2. Easy Homemade Paleo Chocolate from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
3. Paleo White Chocolate Strawberry Pistachio Biscotti from Thriving on Paleo
4. White Chocolate Pomegranate Bark from Plaid and Paleo
5. Grain-Free Ginger Cherry Berry Scones from So Let’s Hang Out
6. Hazelnut Brown Butter Chocolate Hearts from Zenbelly
7. Chocolate Avocado Truffles from Whole New Mom
8. Valentine’s Day Heart Chocolate Cookies from The Movement Menu
9. Simply Sweet Slow Cooker Pears from Rubies & Radishes
10. Black Forest Stuffed Cupcakes from The Movement Menu
11. Mini Chocolate Waffles from Savory Lotus
12. Rose and Coconut Fudge from My Heart Beets
13. Chocolate-Dipped Raspberry Brownie Bites from The Nourishing Home
14. Chocolate Lava Cakes from Real Food Outlaws
15. Healthy “Reeses” Chocolate Nut Butter Candy from Whole New Mom
16. Mini Chocolate Cream Pies from The Tasty Remedy
17. Chocolate Mousse Brownies from GI 365
18. Homemade Almond Joy from Rubies & Radishes
19. Chocolate Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Cups from A Girl Worth Saving
20. Rose Shortbread Cookies (grain free) from Savory Lotus
Click HERE to PIN THIS!