- 1/4 cup coconut oil, slightly softened
- 6 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 drop Clove Essential Oil
- 1 drop Melaleuca Essential Oil
- 1 drop Oregano Essential Oil
- Soften coconut oil slightly by placing into warm oven for 2-3 minutes. Be sure to not heat the oil too much as essential oils are damaged by heat.
- Remove from oven and scrape coconut oil into a small glass jar. Give it a stir to create a smooth consistency.
- Making sure the coconut oil is not too warm, add all of the essential oils. Stir again to fully incorporate. Use liberally on bottoms of feet to support your immune system.
Coconut oil is solid at room temperature up to 76’F. It will become liquid if allowed to warm.
Recommended for children 2 years and up.