- Toast shredded coconut in oven at 350′ F until golden brown, stirring every couple of minutes to prevent burning.
- In a double boiler, melt coconut oil, honey, and almond butter until nice and smooth
- Add sifted cocoa powder and salt. Continue to mix
- Turn off heat and fold in toasted coconut
- Pour into hard candy molds or into mini muffin tins
- Place into freezer to harden for at least 2 hours (I know, hard to wait. But so worth it)
- Remove from molds and store in freezer in sealed containers, separating layers with parchment paper