Oven baked crispy sweet potato fries with sriracha lime mayo. So easy!
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds) – washed and peeled
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (THIS is my fav brand)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (like this)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (like this)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch (like this)
- salt – to taste
FOR SRIRACHA LIME MAYO
- Preheat oven to 425’F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 to 1/2 inch evenly-sized matchsticks and place into a large bowl. Drizzle with avocado oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle on garlic powder, chili powder, and cinnamon. Toss to coat again.
- Divide sweet potatoes evenly between the two baking trays. Sprinkle the tapioca evenly over them all and toss until evenly coated and tapioca has soaked into the oil. Make sure fries are spaced out and not touching.
- Bake for 20 minutes then flip and bake for another 7-10 minutes, until nice and crispy. Sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!
- Prepare Sriracha Mayo while sweet potato fries bake. Simply whisk together all mayo ingredients. Set aside until ready to use.
Sweet potato fries are best served right out of the oven.
Keywords: sweet potato fries