- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk of any kind
- 2/3 cup cooked sweet potato or yam, mashed
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, butter, or ghee, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour, packed (I use THIS blanched brand)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (like this)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt (I use this one)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- coconut oil (like this) or ghee (like this) for oiling waffle maker
- ghee or coconut oil
- extra bacon
- fresh fruit or berries
- Preheat waffle maker (like this one).
- Process eggs, milk, mashed sweet potato, fat of choice, and vanilla in blender until well combined..
- Add almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger. Blend again until completely smooth. Add more milk if batter seems too thick.
- Fold in bacon pieces.
- Brush waffle iron liberally with ghee or coconut oil. Pour batter onto waffle iron. Cook according to waffle maker instructions. All waffle makers are different so keep an eye on the temperature and time.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice.