- 1 and 1/2 cup almond flour (I use THIS blanched brand)
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder (like this)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (I use THIS brand)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (I use THIS brand)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil – melted
- 2 ripe bananas – mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (I use THIS raw brand)
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped – divided
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Line muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, arrowroot, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, ripe mashed bananas, fat of choice, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar.
- Add wet to dry and mix until thoroughly combined. Gently fold in ONE cup of the chopped strawberries (you’ll use the remaining 1/2 cup in a minute.) Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin cup. Tap muffin tin onto counter to get batter to settle. Top muffins with remaining 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, until golden and firm to touch in the center. Cool on baking rack. Enjoy!