- 1 LB organic ground turkey (dark meat)
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach, washed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Herbamare seasoning
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt (I use THIS one)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- PLUS 1 TBS ghee or butter for cooking
OPTIONAL (for toppings):
- homemade pickles
- caramelized onions
- In large bowl, combine all burger ingredients and mix well
- Form into 5 patties
- Melt ghee or butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- Cook patties until nice and brown, flipping a couple of times. Usually takes about 15 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce and top with caramelized onions and avocado (and whatever else you like on your burgers)