- 2 large sweet potatoes, baked until very fork tender (* see note)
- 1/4 cup milk of any kind (I used THIS)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder (like this)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla collagen peptides (like this)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR half of a ripe banana
- Warm sweet potato (if not already warm) in toaster oven or by lightly steaming it.
- Place peeled sweet potato, milk, and cinnamon into food processor. Puree until creamy smooth. Add optional collagen peptides and/or sweetener, if desired.
- Add whatever toppings make you happy. Serve warm or room temperature.
* If you don’t have already cooked sweet potatoes, simply bake whole sweet potatoes at 400’F until very tender. I like to bake mine in my dutch oven as they get nice and soft. But you can just bake them whole on a baking sheet as well. Just rinse them, poke them with a fork a couple of times, and bake.
** I find the sweet potato to be plenty sweet on it’s own. If you want to add a bit of extra sweetness, you can add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup of half of a very ripe banana.