Delicious savory seed crackers made with just a few simple ingredients. So easy to make. Gluten free, nut free, paleo and vegan-friendly.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds -preferably soaked and dehydrated (activated)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds – preferably soaked and dehydrated (activated)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (I use a mix of white and black sesame seeds)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (I use THIS unfortified brand)
- 3 tbsp melted ghee or coconut oil OR avocado oil (I use THIS)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos OR gluten free tamari (I use THIS or THIS)
- OPTIONAL: coarse sea salt (or regular salt) for sprinkling (like this)
- Preheat oven to 300’F.
- Place sunflower and pumpkin seeds into food processor and process until you get a coarse flour-like consistency (about a minute or so).
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined and mixture sticks together and begins to form a ball.
- Press mixture into a firm ball and press down onto a surface lined with parchment paper. Cover with a second piece of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4 inch (or thinner) depending on how thick you want your crackers.
- Lift parchment paper and place onto large baking sheet. Score into desired sized crackers with sharp knife or pizza cutter. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt or regular salt, if desired.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until desired crispiness. Use the sharp end of a spatula to separate crackers. Allow to cool completely before storing in air-tight glass jar. (If you like them EXTRA crispy, pop them back in the oven for a minute or 2 after you separate them.)