- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over filtered water and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk and honey thoroughly and heat to just before boiling.
- SLOWLY whisk in gelatin a little bit at a time making sure it dissolves completely.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled slightly, whisk in sour cream, creme fraiche, or greek yogurt. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour into 4 serving dishes or glasses and chill for at least 4 hours (or overnight.)
- TO ASSEMBLE: Arrange fig pieces on top of cream, sprinkle with pistachios, and add a titch of lemon zest.
- Serve and enjoy!