- 1 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 delicata squash, sliced in half lengthwise, deseeded, and sliced
- 1/2 pound of fingerling potatoes, chopped
- 2 small golden beets, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or ghee OR avocado oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 cups arugula (about 4 ounces)
- pumpkin seeds (pepitas) for garnish
FOR LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
- Preheat oven to 400’F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place chopped vegetables onto baking sheets. Drizzle with melted fat and toss to coat. Roast until golden and soft- about 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow vegetables to cool slightly.
- To make lemon tahini dressing, whisk together tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, optional sweetener, optional garlic, and 2 tablespoons of water. Add more water to thin to desired consistency. Add salt to taste and adjust for lemon flavor.
- Arrange romaine lettuce and arugula onto large salad plate. Top with roasted vegetables. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
- To serve, portion out salad onto individual plates and drizzle with lemon tahini dressing. Enjoy!
PRO TIP: double the amount of vegetables you are roasting so you have more vegetables meal prepped to eat throughout the week. Roasted vegetables freeze well and can be easily reheated in a toaster oven or oven.