For the Orange Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup olive oil ( THIS is my favorite brand)
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar ( I use THIS raw brand)
- juice from one orange
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 of a shallot, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Salad
- 8 to 12 ounces of salad greens (I used baby arugula and a spring salad mix)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 6 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced or spiralized
- 1 cups shredded purple cabbage
- handful of fresh cilantro OR parsley, chopped
- hemp seeds (like this)
- Prepare dressing my adding everything except salt and pepper to a glass jar. Mix os shake until well incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- To assemble salad, add salad greens to bowl. Arrange vegetables in rainbow color order OR just throw them in and mix.
- Serve with orange vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy!