- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, raisins, and cherries.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt. Stir with a rubber spatula until the coconut and fruit are well coated.
- Spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for about 10-15 minutes, stirring after about 7 minutes of baking time. Remove from oven when the coconut flakes are golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet. The coconut flakes will crisp and form larger clumps as they cool.
- Enjoy as a handful of granola, or in a bowl with coconut milk and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.