- 2 cups milk (Raw, nut, coconut…whatever you like)
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin puree (fresh is best but canned will work)
- 3–4 TBS maple syrup OR raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice (like this)
- 4–6 TBS chia seeds (I use THESE)
- The night before, place all ingredients, except for chia seeds, into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour chia seeds into a glass jar, pour pumpkin pie flavored liquid over seeds. Place cap on jar and give it a good shake. Don’t be shy. Mix it up good.
- Place in fridge over night. Your amazing pumpkin pie pudding will be ready to devour in the morning! For a decadent treat, try adding a few chocolate chips. (warning: you may not want to share if you do!)
The amount of chia seeds used will determine the consistency. Less means a thinner pudding. More means a thicker pudding. Experiment to see what you like.