- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 8 slices pf prosciutto
- 3 TBS ghee, tallow, duck fat, or coconut oil, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt (like this)
- 8 sprigs of rosemary, about 4 inches long
- ghee, tallow, duck fat, or coconut oil for skillet
- GARNISH: chopped rosemary and lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400’F. Place a oven-safe baking/cooling rack on a large baking pan and set aside.
- Combine melted fat of choice in a large bowl with garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt. Drop in chicken thighs and toss to coat.
- Peel 8 pieces of prosciutto apart and lay flat on a cutting board or large plate.
- Pick up one chicken thigh, fold in half and place sprig of rosemary in between the fold. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around the chicken thigh, overlapping slightly underneath. Repeat until all thighs are wrapped.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high. When pan is HOT, drop in 1 tsp on fat of choice and swirl to coat bottom. Cook wrapped chicken thighs 3 minutes on each side, until prosciutto is nice and crisp. You may need to do this in batches or use 2 skillets.
- Place thighs onto prepared baking rack/pan and bake in oven for 18-20 minutes, until cook all the way through.
- Arrange onto serving platter and garnish with finely chopped rosemary and lemon zest. Enjoy!