- a large handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2–3 TBS raw honey (like this) (depending on how sweet you like them)
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh pink grapefruit juice (I used 2 large pink grapefruits)
- Place mint leaves into a small bowl and pour boiling water on top. Muddle leaves around a bit to begin the infusion. Stir in honey. Cover and allow to cool completely.
- Once mint infusion has cooled, strain with a fine sieve and discard mint leaves.
- Combine mint infusion and fresh grapefruit juice and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze until completely frozen. Enjoy! (feel free to add a few fresh mint leaves into popsicle molds to add a bit of flair)