- Preheat oven to 400’F and line baking sheets with unbleached parchment paper (like this).
- TO MAKE PESTO: In a food processor, process basil leaves until completely broken up. Add garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and fat of choice and continue to process until well incorporated and smooth.
- Mix ground beef and eggs together in a large bowl. Add basil pesto and mix again. I just get in there with my hands.
- Form into small balls and place onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until cooked all the way through and starting to brown.
- Enjoy! To freeze for later, freeze in single layers then place into airtight container.