Paleo Sweet Potato Chili
- Combine all the spices and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Melt fat of choice in large pots and cook onions until begin to turn translucent and a titch brown. Add ground meat and garlic. Continue to cook until meat is completely browned.
- Pour in red sauce (or crushed tomatoes) and broth. Add spice mixture. Give it a good mix, cover, and let simmer for 5 minutes to meld flavors.
- Add sweet potatoes and celery, give another good mix, cover, and let simmer very gently for 40 minutes, stirring a a couple of times.
- Top with loads of avocado slices and fresh cilantro and serve. ENJOY!!