- 1 cup blanched almond flour (like this)
- 3 TBS raw cacao (like this) (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea salt (I use this one)
- 3 TBS coconut oil (like this), melted
- 2 TBS raw honey
- 1 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil OR 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (like this)
- 2 TBS mini chocolate chips (where to buy dairy, soy, and nut free chips)
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, raw cacao, sea salt, coconut oil, honey, and peppermint extract until well combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Form small spoonfuls of the dough into cute little balls and place onto baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to harden.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut butter and honey into a creamy paste. Be patient here. Mix it up real good.
- Now add peppermint extract and 1 tsp of hot water at a time to create a drizzle consistency. You may need to add a bit more water if it’s too thick or a titch more melted coconut butter if it’s too thin.
- Use a spoon, squeeze bottle, or plastic bag with a tiny corner cut out to fancy up your balls.
- Enjoy! Store in fridge.