This is a guest post from Louise at PaleoMagazine.com, and I think you’ll love this recipe for paleo corn bread. Louise also just released her new cookbook, which comes with some amazing recipes and a bunch of awesome bonuses – click here to check it out!
One time, before Jeremy (my husband) and I were Paleo, we were in Georgia visiting Jeremy’s mom. We decided to make paleo corn bread that day, and we made a “Mexican” version that we found in a recipe online. It was the best cornbread we’d ever had.
So if you’re wondering why anybody made a Paleo Jalapeño Corn Bread Recipe, now you know.
We’ve made this recipe several times since then, mostly when we’re having someone over for dinner, and it’s pretty much always the dish that empties first.
Jalapeño Paleo Corn Bread
makes 12 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 2 muffins
- ¾ cup (90 g) almond flour (I use THIS brand)
- ¼ cup (30 g) coconut flour (I use THIS brand)
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (6 g) salt (I use THIS brand)
- 2 Tablespoons (42 g) raw honey
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut milk (where to buy BPA and additive free coconut milk)
- 3 jalapeño peppers, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil or use muffin liners or silicone muffin pan.
- Mix together all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Almond milk can be used instead of coconut milk.
- Another Paleo sugar can be used instead of raw honey.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.