- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
- 2 TBS coconut oil (like this), melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or REAL maple syrup)
- 2 TBS sunflower nut butter (like this) or almond butter (like this)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt (I use this one)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (like this)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs (like this)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, raisins, or cherries
- Pulse hazelnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds in food processor a few times until broken up a bit. Dump into large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut oil, honey, and nut butter into a smooth paste. Add vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour oil/honey mixture over chopped nuts and stir until completely coated. Fold in coconut flakes and sesame seeds.
- Either dehydrate at 115’F until completely dry OR use one of the baking methods mentioned above.
- Once the granola is completely dry and cool, mix in the cacao nibs and dried fruit of choice.
- Store on sealed glass jars either in fridge or in the cupboard. Enjoy!