- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk of any kind (I used THIS)
- 3/4 cup cassava flour (I use THIS brand)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder (like this)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee, melted – for greasing pan
- yogurt (regular or dairy free)
- whipped cream or coconut whipped cream
- maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425’F and place 12 cup muffin tin into oven to heat up. *
- Combine eggs, milk, cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and salt in blender. Process until smooth. Leave on blender.
- Once oven is preheated and muffin tin is nice and hot, remove tin from oven and quickly and liberally brush each cup with butter/ghee. Turn on blender for a couple of seconds to remix batter, then quickly pour batter evenly into each prepared muffin cup – filling about 1/2 full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until baby pancakes are golden, puffy, and crispy on the edges. DO NOT OPEN OVEN DURING BAKE TIME.
- Remove from oven. Mini pancakes will begin to deflate. This is normal. Serve with your favorite toppings.
- The secret to a good dutch baby is a very hot pan. Be sure to heat your muffin tin up.