Good morning, everyone! I’m excited to have Louise at PaleoMagazine.com guest posting for me today. She is here to share her awesome and delicious recipe for Make-All-the-Time Chocolate Chip Cookies. Louise also just released her new cookbook, which comes with some amazing recipes and a bunch of awesome bonuses – click here to check it out!
Despite the name, I don’t actually recommend making these cookies “all the time,” even if you find yourself wanting to.
They’re just too yummy, and it’s hard to stop eating them.
For sure, there are a lot of great Paleo cookie recipes, but Jeremy (my husband) and I can’t resist the fresh-baked yumminess of chocolate chip cookies every once in a while.
If you make these, I highly recommend the Enjoy Life chocolate chips, which have much better ingredients than 99% of chocolate chips you can find. (And they’re even sold in Target now!)
Make-All-The-Time Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: 5-6 servings
Serving Size: 3-4 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups (143 g) almond flour (I use THIS brand)
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour (I use THIS brand)
- 1/4 cup (43 g) shredded coconut (like this)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tablespoons (32-63 g) raw honey
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee, melted
- 1/2 cup (66 g) chocolate chips (I use THIS soy, nut, and dairy free brand)
- Dash of salt (I use THIS brand)
- Preheat oven to 325 F (163 C) and place parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (add the chocolate chips in after everything else has been mixed together well).
- Form small 2-inch diameter cookies and place on baking tray. It should make around 20 cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove baking tray from oven and cool for a few minutes before removing cookies from baking tray.
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.