How to Make Butternut Squash Noodles
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 cups of noodles
- one butternut squash
- 2 tsp of butter or ghee, melted
- Preheat oven 400’F.
- Peel, cut off bulbous end (this cannot be spiralized), and trim the other end off of the piece you are about to spiralize.
- Cut your butternut piece in half to make it easier to handle.
- Using a spiralizer (with either the medium or large noodle fitting), process butternut into fun noodle shapes.
- Transfer to baking sheet and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of melted butter or ghee.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until al dente. Salt to taste. Enjoy!