- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 TBS dijon mustard
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp unrefined salt
- a pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Combine dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over chicken thighs and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300’F.
- Arrange chicken thighs in the bottom of a heavy baking pan, making sure they are not overlapping. Slip sprigs of rosemary in between.
- Bake, covered, for 60-70 minutes, until cooked all the way through. Remove cover and broil for 2-3 minutes, until chicken thighs are beginning to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!