- 1 cup rose hips (like these), dried, sifted, and deseeded
- 1 and 1/2 cups unfiltered apple juice (or cherry or pomegranate juice)
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Bring juice and rose hips just to a boil in a medium pot. Turn down heat a bit and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit overnight in fridge.
- Remove from fridge, and add orange zest. Using a food processor or blender, puree until smooth.
- Serve with breads, muffins, crackers OR simply eat by the tablespoon to reap the amazing benefits of rose hips.