- Preheat oven to 375′ F
- Combine honey, butter/ghee, and coconut oil
- In a large bowl, honey/oil/butter mixture over chopped yams and mix until yams are well coated
- Place yams onto a large baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle sesame seeds over yams. Carefully combine seeds by using a flat spatula to flip yams
- Return to oven and bake for another 40 minutes, or until yams are soft and starting to brown. I like to turn the yams once or twice during baking to make sure they are nicely coated with the oil/honey/sesame mixture
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with a pinch or two of celtic sea salt
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Maple syrup can be substituted for honey if you do not eat honey. Also, if you prefer to not use butter or ghee (and make recipe completely dairy free), you can use 4 TBS of coconut oil instead.