- In food processor, process dates, coconut butter, almond butter, salt, and water until they form a paste
- Add hazel nuts and pulse until nuts are broken down into tiny bits
- Add sesame seeds and pulse to combine
- You may need to add a bit of water here. Mixture should be tacky but not sticky wet. Add water a tiny bit at a time.
- Press mixture firmly into a 9×11 baking pan that is lined with parchment paper. Use the back of your spatula or your fingers to even out the top
- Place in freezer for about an hour then remove and cut into desired sized bars
- Store in fridge, separating layers with parchment paper
- Makes 9-12 bars, depending on how big you like them