- Preheat oven to 425’F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place tapioca flour into a large glass bowl. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, bring milk, butter/ghee , and salt to a boil and turn off heat. Pour milk mixture over tapioca flour and mix until well incorporated. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes to cool.
- Mix eggs and cheese into dough and mix until uniform. Using a large spoon or measuring spoon drop 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches in between.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven AND decrease oven temperature to 375’F. Bake until puffy and golden on top, about 22 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
The dough for this recipe should be sticky and tacky. If your dough appears to be a bit runny, simply add a titch of tapioca flour to firm it up a bit. I have noticed that people measure flour differently and some milks are more watery than others. So be flexible here.