- In a medium bowl, mash the banana until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (nut butter, eggs, vanilla, and salt) and continue mixing until smooth and very well incorporated. The batter will be thin.
- Melt a generous amount of fat of choice in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour pancake batter into desired sized pancakes and cook for 2-4 minutes until top starts to dry out a bit. Flip and cook other side.
- Add a bit of fat between batches and continue until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice. We love fresh berries, honey and tons of butter or ghee. ENJOY!!