Got gut issues? You are not alone. Living with chronic digestive problems has become the new normal, as medicine has fallen well behind the latest science and natural treatments.
Meanwhile, millions of people have lost control of their lives, suffering in an uncomfortable silence as they learn how to “manage their condition” with drugs and temporary symptom relief.
I really want to share an awesome FREE online event happening November 9- 23rd. I really think that this event is going to help lots of people. I just wanted to make sure that you all knew about it.
This is a personal topic for me as I got really sick a couple of years ago and spent over a year in the conventional medical system trying to figure out what was going on. I had countless appointments with my primary care doctor and GI specialists. I had countless blood draws, a CT of my abdomen, an Ultrasound of my abdomen, liver, and pancreas, and an endoscopy. It was a nightmare!
And no one could tell me why I was having chronic stomach pain, bloating, and weight loss. I felt terrible. And I felt hopeless. The only thing that I was told is that I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and was prescribed a medication for “non-specific abdominal pain.”
I quickly walked out of the GI Specialist’s office and decided that there had to be another way.
Lucky for me, there was. I was fortunate enough to be at a Paleo Conference in Austin, Texas earlier this year. I walked into a discussion about the connection between gut issues and infections. The presenter was talking about folks who do all the right things (eating well, exercising, removing trigger foods, etc) but still feeling lowsy. THAT WAS ME! This guy was talking about me and for the first time, I felt like someone could help me. It made me cry.
Turns out that the presenter was a Functional Medicine doctor, and within weeks, I was seeing him and getting some answers.
Fast forward 6 months, and I now know that I was suffering from 2 gut infections that were affecting my digestion and my body’s ability to absorb nutrients. I have been working closely with a Functional Medicine doctor to not only clear those infections but to also support my adrenals and other body systems so I can find my way back to optimal health.
No, it hasn’t been easy. It’s been a lot of work to support my body, clean out infections, change my diet, and to be patient with my healing process. The biggest thing that I have learned from all of this is that stress has a HUGE role in disease in the body. I am now on my way to healing my body. I feel heard and supported by my care provider. And I am now very passionate about sharing this with other folks who may be suffering like I was.
Want to learn more?
The real answers to your gut issues are likely not being offered by your medical practitioner, and it can often feel like there’s no one else to turn to.
That’s why Sean Croxton from Underground Wellness has traveled the country to interview 25 of the leading functional medicine doctors, nutritionists, and real food chefs for a free online event called The Digestion Sessions. And you can register today to watch them for FREE!
Everything Your Doctor Didn’t Tell You About Digestive Problems
A FREE Online Conference in HD Video: November 9th thru 23rd
A hand-picked team of 25 functional medicine doctors, naturopaths, bestselling authors, and real food chefs reveal how you can eliminate your digestive problems by finding the root cause, treating undiagnosed infections, identifying the best diet for you, and healing your gut, naturally.
What You Will Learn:
- How a sluggish thyroid and low energy may be rooted in your gut.
- Probiotic supplements: Why one size does NOT fit all.
- A simple, inexpensive breath test that identifies the cause and treatment for abdominal bloating.
- Is gluten-free just a fad? What the science really says … and why THEY don’t want you to know about it.
- Must-know tips for managing Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis without steroidal drugs.
- The real cause of heartburn and acid reflux … and why your doctor never tests for it.
- The must-get tests for finding undiagnosed parasite infections. Plus, anti-parasitic herbs and foods you can buy at any health food store.
- Why “candida cleanses” seldom work long-term … and how to reduce your risk of GI cancer by 75%!
- Effective medication-free strategies for beating constipation and diarrhea.
- Is it all in your head? Why your brain may be the true cause of your digestive problems.
- How anxiety and depression may be rooted in your gut. No one talks about this.
- How to make simple, gut-healing meals in just minutes. Our real food chefs will show you how!
- And so much more!
How Do I Sign Up?
It’s easy. Just go HERE and you can save your seat for this FREE event. You will get access to all of the daily interviews and discussions happening November 9th through the 23rd. That’s it.
This is going to be a phenomenal event with so much good information! Don’t miss out!
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
photo credit: depositphotos @ cristovao
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.