- 1 can full fat coconut milk OR 2 cups of any milk that you like (where to buy BPA free coconut milk)
- 1 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (like this)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder (like this)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder (like this)
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder (like this)
- 2–3 pinches of black pepper
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR honey
- 6 tbsp of chia seeds (white OR black)
- Combine all ingredients (EXCEPT CHIA SEEDS) in a blender and process until creamy smooth.
- Whisk in chia seeds and pour into glass jar. ( I use a quart size wide mouth mason jar)
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Top with favorite toppings. Enjoy!