- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (I use THIS dairy and soy free brand)
- 1 cup almond flour (I use THIS blanched brand)
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder, tapioca flour OR oat flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup coconut sugar (I use THIS brand)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup avocado oil OR melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (I use THIS raw brand)
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler made from a glass bowl on top of a small pot filled with 2 inches of water.
- While chocolate chips melt, whisk together almond flour, arrowroot (or tapioca or oat flour), coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together fat of choice, dairy free milk, vanilla extract, and apple cider. Pour in melted chocolate chips and whisk again.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and gently mix together. Pour brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes until edges are done and toothpick comes out clean in the center. Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!