- 2 tbsps butter, ghee, or avocado oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup good quality broth (veggie, homemade, or Kettle and Fire)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh lemon juice
- Turn Instant Pot to SAUTE and heat up fat of choice. Add Brussels sprout halves and sauté cut side down until starting to get golden, about 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook another 30 seconds. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Pour in half cup of broth and close lid. Turn valve to SEAL and pressure cook on HIGH for one minute. After time is up, quick release and remove cooked Brussels sprouts from Instant Pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste and squeeze on a bit of fresh lemon juice. Enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot Brussels sprouts