Garlicky roasted potatoes ready in less than 30 minutes. A super simple side dish for any occasion. Gluten free. Whole30 compliant.
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 4–6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 and 1/2 pounds fingerling or any other small potato, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400’F.
- Melt butter or ghee in a large cast iron skillet (or any oven safe skillet) on medium heat. Add garlic and potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place skillet into preheated oven and roast potatoes for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy, tender, and golden, flipping once during cooking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- to keep this recipe WHOLE30 compliant, be sure to use ghee.