- FOR BROWNIE LAYER:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 6 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil OR 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- FOR PEPPERMINT FROSTING:
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil OR 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- FOR DRIZZLE:
- 3 TBS coconut butter, melted
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 TBS raw cacao powder
- hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350’F. Line an 8×8 pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- Combine all brownie ingredients until silky smooth.
- Pour into lined baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the middle of the brownies comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once brownies are cool, mix the coconut butter, coconut milk, peppermint extract, and honey with a hand mixer until very smooth and spoon over cooled brownie layer.
- Place into fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Before serving prepare drizzle by combining coconut butter and honey into a smooth paste. Mix in the raw cacao powder. Add hot water 1 tsp at a time until you reach a thin, drizzle consistency.
- Use a spoon, squeeze bottle or plastic bag with tiny corner cut out to drizzle over brownies before serving. ENJOY!