- Preheat oven to 325″ F
- Mix almond butter and honey in a large bowl until smooth
- Add egg, salt, shredded coconut, and baking soda and mix again
- Fold in chocolate chips and sliced almonds
- Using a tablespoon, form the dough into round balls and place on baking pan lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Press balls down slightly, depending on how thick you want your cookies
- Bake 8-11 minutes until cookies are golden brown
- Let cool completely before removing from pan (or cool for 15 minutes on baking pan then transfer to cooling rack)