A super simple and delicious flatbread pizza recipe that’s perfect for a quick lunch, easy dinner, and everything in between. Only 15 minutes to throw together. Gluten free.
- 2 flat breads (or one large flatbread pizza crust) (**see above for suggestions)
- 1 tbsp butter, ghee, or avocado oil
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounces)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup grated cheese like mozzarella, cheddar , or gouda
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz. soft goat cheese
- 1–2 tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400’F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Heat fat of choice in large skillet and add in baby spinach. Saute for one minute and then add in garlic powder and pinch of salt. Cook for another minute, until spincah is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Scatter cooked spinach evenly over flatbreads. Add grated cheese and parmesan. Then crumble goat cheese over the top. Add pine nuts.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, until flatbread is warm and starting to get crisp. Then broil for about a minute or two if you like the top a bit more crispy. Enjoy!
Keywords: flatbread pizza