Easy Broiled Salmon
Quick and easy broiled salmon recipe. Perfectly seared on the outside and flaky and juicy on the inside. Ready in just 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: dinner
- Method: broil
- Cuisine: American
- 2-4 wild-caught salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 2-4 tsp butter or ghee, room temperature
- your favorite seasoning spice (I like Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning and New Bae Seasoning)
- one lemon, sliced
- optional parsley for garnish
- Preheat broiler and turn to HIGH. Liberally grease your baking pan or skillet.
- Pat your salmon fillets dry, rub the top and sides of each fillet with one teaspoon of butter or ghee, and sprinkle on a generous amount of your favorite seasoning spice. Place onto well greased baking pan/skillet.
- Transfer salmon to oven and broil for 8-10 minutes, depending on how you like it cooked. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite vegetable sides. Add optional parsley for garnish and lemon slices. Enjoy!
Just for fun, you can add your lemon slices to the pan before broiling for a pretty presentation.